Open Bible Church of rapid city - What We Believe
Distinctions: Pentecostal, Full Gospel
Worship Style: Contemporary
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning sacrifice through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe that the full gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing for the body and baptism in the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and other biblical manifestations.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. Affiliations Open Bible values an openness and joy toward fellowship with the body of Christ as a whole.
We are internationally recognized as an evangelical and Pentecostal movement with a historical identity and credibility.
Open Bible is a charter member of the National Association of Evangelicals and cooperates with its commissions and agencies.
We are also a charter member of the Pentecostal/Charismatic Churches of North America and the Pentecostal World Conference. Our leaders serve on the governing bodies of these organizations.
For more information about our denomination, visit the Open Bible Churches national website.